We only work with verified Buyers and Sellers. To do so we ask for references and perform appropriate checks.
Note: buyers mandate will need to submit authorization that they are representing Buyer Company.
If broker, agent, facilitator an NCNDA and IMFPA will be signed and negotiation will be held directly with buyer’s mandate. An Intermediary will not be involved in negotiations.
Buyer data, web, e-mail, phone mobile, Skype , Bank data /and copy of his passport.
Full Proof Of Product (Full POP)
• Copy of License / permit to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy (If applicable)
• Copy of statement of availability of the product.
• Copy of the refinery commitment to produce the product.
• Copy of the pipeline corporation contract to transport the product to the loading port.
• Refinery certificate of product.
• Copy of the port storage agreement (TSR – If applicable)
• Dip Test Authorization letter (DTA)
• Copy of SGS or equivalent report (SGS)
The POP documents will be send by Secured Mail to the Buyers Bank.
This Seller offers a Performance Bond as well as additional security for the capital deployed into a transaction.
Our sellers do not require any form up-front payment.
We encourage the buyer and seller to enter into a direct and transparent negotiation.
Buyer or Buyer’s Mandate (not intermediaries) is preparing the purchase order (ICPO), and follow the procedure. Please read the provided procedure and you will see that it is ideal for both parties.
We will provide current offers from Sellers to our Buyers with a good reputation so they can start negotiations with the Seller who offers the best solution.